Offering Technologically Advanced Dental Implants & Precision Devices is a matter of Pride for us
Veritas Bioventions has been in forefront of revolutionary changes related to Dental implant systems in Indian markets. We are the first vertically integrated Indian company to foray into manufacturing & marketing precision devices. Our investments in precision based cutting edge technologies has helped us to set newer standards in implant dentistry. This has made us emerge as a truly world class Indian company with Global footprints. We develop, manufacture and market world class quality Dental Implant systems, Cardiac devices / Accessories and Precision components.
Quality with Affordability is Our Promise
We believe in being at the leading edge of the dynamic changes in implant dentistry. Our commitment is to offer the highest quality precision products. We Care for our customer needs by delivering cost effective precision devices to facilitate their ability to be competitive in the ever changing market dynamics.
Incorporated in 2009, Veritas is an India based Medical Devices company specialized in development of innovative products aimed at improving quality of human life. We have state of art manufacturing facilities designed with scientific diligence to manufacture a variety of superior quality implantable devices. We are only fully integrated company in India offering world class quality Dental Implant systems, Cardiac devices / Accessories and Precision components. The technologically advanced precision products that we offer have proven track record and are well accepted by the medical fraternity. Our mission is to Improve quality of Patient care by providing technologically advanced medical devices that are both Patient friendly and Pocket friendly.
We are committed to satisfying our customers by collaborating with them to identify unmet medical needs and offer them solutions complying with internationally accepted quality standards.
We offer world class products & solutions with an assurance of Quality, Reliability and Affordability. Our Precision components, Dental implants, prosthetic systems, Coronary stents, surgical kits and plastic accessories adhere to stringent quality standards and comply with ISO 9001 & EN ISO 13485.
Moreover, we believe in the philosophy of providing the finest level of services and highest degree of customer satisfaction.
Dental implants can improve your appearance, self-confidence and give your new peace of mind. They look and feel similar to the natural teeth. The securely attached implant can give you the confidence of eating what you like, speaking easily, clearly and a new sense of security.
Dental implants are a safe, medically proven, esthetic alternative to traditional crowns, bridgework and dentures. Implant restorations look and feel more like naturals teeth, they offer new levels of comfort, security and confidence over traditional treatments. Wanecore Dental implants have been helping to provide quality of life to patients with restorative needs.
A dental implant is a small “anchor” made of titanium that is inserted into the jawbone to take the place of your missing tooth root. After osseointegration (when the surrounding bone has healed to the implant). A replacement tooth is secured to the top of the implant. This new tooth looks , feels and performs similar to your natural teeth.
Maintain anatomy: if you have missing teeth, the bone begins to shrink over time. Unhealthy bone loss can make your jaw line recede and change your facial structure. Dental implant can help prevent deterioration of the jaw bone so your face retains its natural shape.
Keep your healthy teeth safe: A better long term alternative to bridgework, dental implants eliminate the need to grind down healthy teeth when replacing one or more adjacent teeth. Your own natural healthy teeth are not compromised.
Security: Securely anchored dental implants do not slip or move. This eliminates some of the key problems of dentures, including poor fit, gum irritation and pain from exposed nerves. The result is superior comfort, reliability and freedom from embarrassment.
The dental implant process involves several steps that take place over a time period that averages from 4 to 9 months. The typical process will include:
- Pre-treatment consultation : After a careful evaluation of your dental and medical health history, your practitioner will determine if you are a good candidate for a dental implant. If you are, you will then have thorough consultations with surgical and prosthetic specialists before your treatment begins.
- Initial implant placement : Your practitioner places the dental implants into your jaw while you are under local anesthesia. Over the next several months, bone will be heal to the surface of the implant, anchoring it into position. Depending on your particular case, an additional minor procedure creates an opening through which your artificial tooth will emerge.
- Implant prosthetic attachment : During this phase, your practitioner painlessly attaches a prosthetic “post” to the implant. An impression will be taken, and soon after, an artificial replacement tooth will be created for a natural restoration.
- Proper maintenance : your dental practitioner will guide you on the proper care and maintenance of your new implants, before, during and after the procedure. By following a regular routine of careful oral hygiene and regular checkup’s, your implants will look function and feel great for many years to come.
- Looks, feel and performs similar to your natural tooth.
- Does not compromise your adjacent teeth to support a bridge.
- Preserves surrounding bone (replaces tooth root.)
- Prevents bone collapse and jaw line recession.
- Oral care same as a natural tooth.
- Restore a more secure biting ability than a removable denture.
- Restore self-confidence and appearance.
- Dental implant option
- Implant-supported crown, bridge and denture
- An implant restoration will maintain your surrounding bone, soft tissue and replace your missing teeth with a natural looking restoration.